3. ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFICATION OF THE WEBSITE AND THE CONDITIONS OF USE Dr. Óscar Muñoz reserves the right to modify, unilaterally and without prior notice, the content, presentation and configuration of the Website, as well as to modify or remove any Content. Likewise, Dr. Óscar Muñoz may modify the conditions required for access and use of the Website. By using the Website, the User expresses their acceptance of the Conditions of Use in the version that is published at the same time that the User accesses the Website. Therefore, the User must carefully read the Conditions of Use prior to each of the occasions in which he intends to use the Website. If the User does not agree with the Conditions of Use once they have been modified, they must not use the Website in any way and, in particular, they must not download or otherwise use the Contents.
4. OBLIGATION TO MAKE CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE The User must use the Website in accordance with current laws and these Conditions of Use, correctly and diligently, and must refrain from using it for illicit purposes or effects, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, or deteriorate the Website or prevent the normal use of the Website by other Users.
5. USE OF CONTENT The Website contains various Contents (as this term has been defined in Section 1 of this document). Unless otherwise indicated on the Website with respect to any specific Content, Dr. Óscar Muñoz does not authorize the User to download the Contents of the Website for their private use.
7. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER FOR DAMAGES AND LOSSES The User will be liable for damages of any nature that Dr. Óscar Muñoz or a third party may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of breach of any of the obligations derived from the Conditions of Use, of the law or of the rights of Dr. Óscar Muñoz or of third parties when using the Website. This obligation will remain in force even after the termination of the User's relationship with Dr. Óscar Muñoz or his use of the Website. The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Dr. Óscar Muñoz against any claims or actions of any kind, as well as any expenses and costs (including, among others, legal fees), arising or derived of the violation by the User of the Conditions of Use, the law or the rights of third parties. This obligation will remain in force even after the termination of the User's relationship with Dr. Óscar Muñoz or his use of the Website.
9. DURATION AND TERMINATION Access to the Website and the Contents is offered, in principle, for an indefinite duration. However, Dr. Óscar Muñoz may terminate or suspend the possibility of accessing the Website or the Contents at any time. When this is reasonably possible, Dr. Óscar Muñoz will give prior notice, through the Website, of the aforementioned termination or suspension.
11. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS Copyright © 2021, Dr. Óscar Muñoz and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. The User is not granted any license or authorization on any industrial or intellectual property right or on any property or right related to the Website or the Contents, except as provided in a limited way in section 5.
12. GENERAL INFORMATION For the purposes of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, it is stated that Dr. Óscar Muñoz is a registered medical professional with number: 70834. In the event that the User wishes to make any queries or has any doubts about these Conditions of Use or, in general, if they consider it appropriate to make any suggestion or comment, they may contact Dr. Óscar Muñoz through of email firstname.lastname@example.org